Friday, April 12, 2013

Lavender...






Happy Friday. Today is catch up day for me. I have been running all week, hardly getting anything done at home. We still have a busy day of dance and a preschool fundraiser tonight, but I finally feel like I can breathe. So today started with wiping everything down with lavender scented bleach, yum. I feel better already. Now to go catch up on laundry with Lavender scented dryer sheets. (do you see where I am going with this ; )). Then after I am done, I am going to sit down at my sewing machine and make some lavender scented sacheys for drawers and closets and the dryer. 
 
And I will finish off with lavender (or lilac, whichever I have) scented candles and wax. 
Ahhhh.... Now I feel relaxed and ready for the weekend. 
 
Wish I had some lavender fields to run through right now. 
 
Hope your day is great!
 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment