Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Wrap Up... Part one!

In the muffin tins and in the oven for 30 min at 350 degrees. 
 
Then into the sink full of ice water for 10 min to stop cooking...
 



Happy April 1st! Or should I say April fools day. I feel like a fool because I can't seem to figure out how to empty my new camera of all the pics I have taken since Christmas. OOPS. I did it once and have now forgotten how. Time to find the owners manual. So my Easter Wrap up part 2 will have to wait until I can figure it out. So today I am posting about Easter eggs. Me and my girls had a blast Friday dying eggs. We first hard cooked them in the oven. I have seen this on Pinterest quite a bit, but hadn't had the chance to do it. Well, lets just say, its GREAT. I stuck them in the oven and set the timer (30 min at 350), and went about my business. Worked great. 

We then used a glitter dye kit that the girls picked out. Every year I say "next year we will use a simple color kit instead" and every year I let them pick something crazy. Oh well, it's all fun. 

Hope your day is full of sunshine and warmth, and less foolin. 

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment