Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Wrap Up Part 2... How Mountain Girls Hunt for Eggs!








Yay! I finally figured out how to unload my camera. It was pretty much operator error. Oh well, this time I wrote it down. Now I have over 200 pictures to organize. That is why its a good idea to just have one camera. Ha Ha. 

Oh well, here are the rest of the Easter fun pics. Easter egg huntin', Mountain girl style. 

I don't think my girls have ever had an Easter dress or outfit that didn't include pants and or rain or muck boots. But they pull it off quite nicely. They even had an oversized bear of a dog brother help them find the eggs. 

Afterwards, we took our very pampered indoor bunny out for a walk on his leash. He was less than impressed. 

Hope you have a great Tuesday. Its Spring Picture day for us at school. 

Smile
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment