Thursday, February 10, 2011

~Pretty Tilda Projects~

 A super sweet snack spot for my girls (minus the matches) : )

 More Tilda Cuttouts for future projects...


 Matchbox... such a great idea. Thanks to my good friend for sharing....

Hanging on my windowsill basket... it holds my Good Home Co products...


I have had the worst day today. First my Dryer broke so all my wet clothes are hanging around the house....

Then I got the pleasure of a bad Ebay customer... have any of you ever had to deal with that. They got an item that they didnt feel was up to their standards, and instead of asking me to work with them, they just came out and started yelling at me and acusing me of fraud. I have been selling on Ebay for over 10 years and have never tried to do any such thing. I have usually loved all my interactions, but I have to admit, its times like these that makes me want to quit all together. Oh well... sorry, I really needed to vent.

Have a great day! I am going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment