Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Because it makes me happy...



I love my bed. (especially when I am in it, curled up with my electric blanket and alowed to sleep). But I especially love how it looks. It is the one place in my room that is always clean, made up and looks good. I have been married for 17 years and It took me 16 of those years to finally get a sleigh bed. I was so excited the day we bought it and even though its big for our room, It is the highlight of my room. I can hang blankets and throws and, in this case, a vintage table cloth over the headboard or foot board and I can pile as many pillows as I want on it. Above is an oil painting that we purchased from a local artist 2 years ago. This is where I live, in the beautiful mountains, surrounded by trees and water and wonderful people. For this I am trully blessed. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment