Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday...

 Little Debbie Heart Snack Cakes. These are so yummy. They are a great sweet treat. I put one in Big girls lunch box. I hope she likes her surprise.

 So Cute! I love these little melamine treat plates I found at Target. And I had to include some Cath Kidston as well. So sweet and bright. Love it.

Hope everyone out there in Blogland is having a good Monday Morning. It is snowing pretty hard here. I think over the weekend we accumulated about 6 inches and its trying to put more down today. I think its supposed to do this today and tommorrow. But we had fun yesterday playing in it. We really arent big Superbowl fans, but we did watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. So Cute!!! We snowmobiled and made snow castles which Baby girl immediatly squashed. Oh well. We will just rebuild them later. This morning we are treating ourselves to some yummy treats and of coarse.... COFFEE! Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment