Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gorgeous Weekend

It is a wonderful beautiful Fall day today. I am so happy to say my Husband and I are getting alot done around the house... things that have been driving me crazy for months. I just bought two cans of paint, one for our living room in ... Pumpkin Seeds... and one for my baby girls room in Charming Pink. Very exciting. I also grabbed sample cards in different shades of gray for our bedroom, but thats going to be far into the future. For now I am very happy to finish my green hallway and work on my living room. But not until after next week. My baby girl is turning 2 so before I can even think of painting or decorating for Halloween (my absolute favorite holiday), we will be draping everything in pink and polkadots for her big day. Tonight is a fun Harvest BBQ and bonfire so gotta go get ready. Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment