Thursday, September 30, 2010

Paint Samples

While shopping at my local hardware store last weekend, I discovered a huge table with sample size cans of paint for $1.00 each. I thought this would be a perfect time to stock up on paint to use on small projects, however when I got home I discovered a wonderful color called Pumpkin seed. It is a very creamy white with a hint of peach. This got me thinking about a complete change in color in my house. I went very bold last Thanksgiving with Green and am now wanting more of a neutral color in my home. The dilema is do I wait until the new year or do it now. I am afraid that the Pumpkin seed color is only desirable because I am in the throws of Fall and all the orange it brings. Hmmm, Dilema!!! Oh well I think I will think about it some more and decide later... Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment