Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Monster Bark


Monster Bark!

Happy October 25th!
(I have to say this....) Only Two months till Christmas!
Ha Ha...
Sorry, I had to. I am so excited, Halloween is right around the corner. Kids are getting excited for dressing up. I am super glad my 12 year old still wants to dress up and go trick or treating with her family. I don't know how long that will happen and I feel like I am holding on with both hands, legs wrapped around her, fighting to keep her from growing up too fast. I know I can't stop it, but I will slow it down. Lol. 
One of the ways that seems to work is by cooking and crafting for the Holidays as much as I can. 
Yesterday we made Monster bark. So easy and so much fun. The girls loved it. 

Here is the recipe:
Melt two bags semi sweet chocolate chips in Microwave, 
line a cookie sheet with wax paper, 
spread chocolate in thin layer on sheet, 
and sprinkle whatever fun candy you can find on the layer.
Refrigerate for a few hours, remove and break into pieces. Store in fridge for snacking later.

YUM!!!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment