Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fun Fall Decor









Happy Fall!

Heading out today to get our big fluffy dog groomed. 
I have been battling with myself on the working issue. I currently sub at school when needed but as Winter rears its ugly head, I find that I would rather be home and making money here somehow. So I am now trying to make money with my blog. There is so much info on the web how to do this and its my new obsession. Surely if others do it, I can too. But finding the perfect balance of enjoying my little blog, but making some Grocery money in the process is the goal. In the meantime, I am enjoying Fall, taking more pictures, which I have gotten really bad at, and enjoying my girls since they seem to be growing way to fast. 

Have a wonderful fall day!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment