Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Valentine Inspiration...





Happy Saturday!
Finally a sunny day. Yesterday was a cloudy snowy one. It didnt even put much down. I have to admit, I am over it. I am ready for sun and dry ground. Tired of doing the shuffle while walking so that I dont slip. My worst fear by the way. 
Cant be out of commission with my 2 kids and our busy schedule. 
This last week my daughter decided to stop doing cheer. I have to admit, when we signed up, we thought it would be for one season. It is however for the whole year. Too much of one thing. There are other things she wants to try before officially going into Middle school next year. 
So spring time will bring Knowledge bowl and Drama Club. It should be exciting. 
Yesterday we did some fun Valentines decorating. Our usual decorations are buried in storage, and I am not digging them out. Time for some new stuff. Here are some great ideas from Pinterest. 
Enjoy! 

Hope you have a great start to your weekend. 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment