Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stormy Saturday...


Hello! 
Happy Saturday....

It has been forever since I blogged. I am not sure why. 
Sure we have had school stuff, parties, meetings, etc. And I have been focused lately on de cluttering and pulling stuff out of my house for a garage sale. And throw in a particularly nasty stomach bug that seems to be working itself through our house and you've got "not a whole lot" of blogging going on.

I am still feeling a little woosey here and there, but for the most part I seem to be getting back into the groove. 

Yesterday, I was finally able to clean house, take down all the Valentines decor and freshen up candles and stuff. 

My new favorite, fresh smells.
So out of my Candle reserves came Meadow showers. 
Loving it, especially since it looks like its gonna rain/snow.

Hope your day is great!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment