Saturday, February 28, 2015

~ Computer Cabinet ~


Hello, happy Saturday!  Its a snowy one here. So what better than blogging and coffee.
I was super lucky to find this cabinet at a online yardsale for $50 and it was just what I needed to clean up my computer space. 



This is the before pic. I brought this awesome cabinet home, cleaned it up and hooked up all the computer stuff... Now for the fun stuff.


After doing lots of Internet research, I found so many great ideas. But since I wasn't ready to paint or wallpaper at this time, since I am really digging the natural wood, I decided accessories were the way to go.


I purchased these awesome cork panels at Walmart and they came with sticky tabs to attach them to the doors. 
I also decided that I needed some folders for important stuff... to be determined later. 


And of course I needed some cool tacks, I had some bullet ones my husband made and some cute little tack men I bought a while back. ( I am planning on adding some cute paper banners at a later time).



This is starting to turn into a great little work station. Just what I needed to blog from.
(not to mention blog inspiration)


Command strips makes these great cord minders that I attached all the USB cables to, I love that they are not just laying around now. 


One of my favorite favorite favorit purchases, these chicken wire baskets at Walmart. My only regret is that I didnt get more, they are gone now of course. 



The finished product. All the work stuff tucked away nicely. 
I am truly happy. 

Hope you have a wonderful day.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment