Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Scrapbooking Options...


 Project Life.  Insertable cards and pre-cut embelishments. 

 An awesome punch to make your pictures fit right into your pages. 


 Great new papers from a new favorite, Little Yellow Bicycle... Cute!

 Ahni and Zoe.... Simple, premade album choices. 

 
Hello, Happy Tuesday!  It is a frigid -15 here, but the sun is shining and it looks to be a gorgeous blue sky day. 
 
I am catching up with all things computer related and have been doing some scrapbook research. 
 
I have been an avid scrapbooker for over 15 years now. I love it. It is my go to craft. I admit, I do love other crafts from time to time, but my heart always goes back to this craft. 
 
I may dabble in card making, knitting, crochet, and sewing, but there is something about putting all my photo memories down on paper that makes me feel accomplished and complete. 
 
Recently, one of my favorite companies went under and re-organized themselves. Creative Memories was always my go to for the products I needed. Now, I also loved going into other craft facilities and shopping their many isles for goodies, but they had some great basic items that I always used. So lately I have been looking for some other items to expand my arsenal of memory making supplies. 
 
I got the chance to do a bit of scrapbooking with my bestie on Saturday, and she showed me some great products along the lines of the new Ahni and Zoe products. (the new Creative Memories). So now that I have researched, they actually look like fun. I am excited about the idea of having everything precut and just sliding them into the pockets. So I ordered a few things and think I might give it a try. 
 
I have always stuck to one system, trying new things yes, but never really deviating from the original way that I learned 15 years ago. 
 
But I think its time for a change. 
 
Hope your day is great!
 
; )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment