Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fun Makeup Caddy Makeover










Hello, Happy Wednesday!
 
I am so excited to show off my recycled traincase. I have had my eyes on some cute makeup organizers lately, and just cant bring myself to spend the money on one. So I started looking through my garage and found an old traincase that was my grandmothers. 
It was perfect for the project. 
 
I got out some old Tilda wrapping paper (that I saved for just this kind of project) and some mod podge, some funky ribbon and some gingham scraps of fabric. It was so much fun, I cant wait to do it again. 
 
I am very happy with my fun makeup caddy. And it is kinda neat that it is the same one my grandmother used for her jewelry and other keepsakes. 
 
I like to think shes looking down and saying good job. She was always the best recycler that I knew. 
 
Thanks Gram!
 
Hope your day is great!
 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment