Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day Flowers...




Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a great Mothers day Weekend. Ours was busy but good. We had dance recitals the whole weekend. But It was fun. The girls had a blast and danced great. We also squeezed in eating out for breakfast and dinner in there as well as a hike. Whew! Now I feel that I can breath a little. What a great weekend. 

I was also treated to lots of flowers this weekend. 
Most of these flowers were from my girls dance teacher, some were from the girls to me on mothers day, and the rose was my corsage during the recital 
( I was lucky to be able to help behind the scenes)

Now to kick off a great Summer season, only 3 more short weeks of school and they are jam packed with fun and activity. 

Have a great day!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment