Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Tuesday....



Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Ours was full of coming and going. We spent alot of time outside. Lots of flower planting, yard cleaning, playing and marshmallow roasting. We flew kites, played in the sprinklers, ate popsicles and just had a great time. We have one more week of school left, which looks to be a full week and then we are done for another year. With everything going on, it really couldnt happen soon enough for me.  Its time to have some space from everyone who robs me of all my sanity and joy. I am sorry to say that it happens, but it does. I don't know why so many choose to live their lives full of drama and lies, but it is they who have to live with them. For now, I choose to focus on me, my family and my close friends. Lets get this show on the road and close this chapter in our lives. 

Have a wonderful day and enjoy those close to you!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment