Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tilda's Fairytale Wonderland...


Hello, happy Thursday!
 
It is cloudy and snowy and I feel like we are in an upside down bowl. No sun coming through our clouds. Perfect day to sit on the couch and watch trashy tv and look at my new book by Tone Finnanger. Tilda's Fairytale Wonderland. I am so excited. I preordered this a few weeks ago and had no idea when it would ship and it just showed up yesterday. Yay!
It has some great ideas in it and right in time with the weather since there are some great Wintery ideas as well.  I cant wait to try some of these cute ideas out in my girls rooms. My favorite is the Princess in the pea. Check it out, its on sale now at 
www.amazon.com
 
Hope your week is going well. Talk to you later. 
 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment