Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Morning Monday

Hello. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am exhausted. We worked at a my husbands grandmothers house this weekend, trying to get it ready for sale. We are still not done. Especially since most of Saturday was spent removing snow so that the house was accessible. Then Sunday was just a jumble of clearing out trash. Then I also had to catch up on chores around the house which were then aggrevated by the kids going behind me and messing things up. So anyway, now I am enjoying my solitude while they are at school. Yay!

I am allowing myself the tiniest bit of coffee creamer and a heart cake as  a treat. I am trying to eat as little sugar as possible right now. Trying to slim down. Trying but barely succeeding. I made some low sugar cookies this weekend. They were "interesting". Needless to say I think going without might be better than trying to improvise. 

Oh well, hope your Monday is as calming as I hope mine is. 

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment