Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let it Snow...



Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been busy. Lots going on. I have to admit I have been troubled by the evils going on in our world. I have been glued to the TV, tears running down my face. Trying to make sense of everything. Holding my babies close and wishing I could make things better for those who can't.  I am pretty involved at school and in my little way I have tried to be there as much as I can. I don't know if it helps, but it helps me. My heart goes out to those in pain right now. 

As for other news, we are finally getting snow. And we got it in a big way. 2 foot drifts. Fun. 
I am looking forward to the end of the week. We will be on break and not going anywhere. We will dig in and happily settle in for Christmas. 

Have a great day!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment