Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bullet Jewelry....

Happy Tuesday. Hope your day is going great. I was exhausted yesterday so sorry no post. We had our craft fair on Saturday and it was a huge success. I took 30 bracelets and only came how with about 8. I thought it was a great sale. We also had earrings and necklaces and keychains and they all sold great as well. Some piano music ornaments, and banners went along and sold ok. Don't really think they could hold their own against the jewelry which I thought was fantastic. I plan to keep a few, use a few as gifts and then list the rest on Etsy. 

For now, I am reveling in the calmness that is December. We are finally forcasted to get some snow this week, my Keurig machine arrived yesterday (love it), and the major holiday goings-on don't start for another week, so I am taking advantage of this calmer week to enjoy the quietness. 

Hope your week is wonderful as well. 

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment