Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~ Some Fun Fall Favorites ~

 My awesome wooden pumpkin, by a local carver here in town...
check them out at  http://woodzwayz.tumblr.com

 Ikea Lantern... In Black!!!

 Candle holder from Yankee Candle... Love it!

 Autumn Mix... 

Slatkin and Co. Leaves Candle. Yummy!

I have been putting some Fall decoration out and am trying to keep it simple this year. By the time Halloween is over I am usually overwhelmed by the fall and Halloween decor. So this year I am trying to move into it slowly. I havent done much Halloween decorating. Sticking to fall mostly. I like to get through my Baby girls birthday first. So after next weekend, watch out. I will be covering everything in spider webs. My simplicity can only go so far. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment