Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Changes in Blogging and Decorating Styles...

I was looking back today at my former blogging and decorating styles. Its always amazing to me how much these things change. My early attempts at blogging were interesting. The pictures were small and the comments long. As I have been blogging longer, I find that the pictures are telling more of the story. I don't know if that is good or bad, but it is different. Also, I noticed that I have gone through many different decorating stages. I don't know if that says something negative about me, maybe I am wishy washy or indicisive or just like so many different styles of decorating that my creativity is squashed by my lack of decorating resources. Either way, I am sure I will continue to change and evolve and like things differently each and every moment. And I think thats ok. Thats what keeps life interesting. 
 
Hope your day is great!!!
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment