Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to School Supplies and a Crazy Trip to Ikea...


 I love it, my big girl is really into rainbows, unicorns and zebras right now. I am just glad she is still being 7 and not into all the pre-tween stuff. 


Yesterday we headed out to dentist appointments and since my husband was off, I wanted to get school supplies out of the way as well. Somehow I convinced him to head to the new Ikea store. I have no idea how I did it, but we went. OMG! The store was amazing, but very crowded, as you can probably imagine since it has only been open 1 week. Normally I would not attempt a visit this soon, but I couldn't help myself. The food was wonderful and their were many items I would love to buy in the future, when I can look without being bumped into or "mommed" every 5 minutes. 
Either way It was great!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment