Wednesday, August 17, 2011

~ Almost Back to Normal ~



Things have been so busy around here. My parents have arrived safely home, all of our back to school shopping is done, and we are just waiting to finish out this week and school starts on Monday. There is a coolness in the air, Fall is peeking around the corner, and I have to admit I am ready. I got a few nice sweatshirts and jackets this weekend and am ready to wear them. Fall is my favorite time of year, so bring it on. In the meantime, I am still continuing my organizing and decluttering. Believe it or not, we will be attempting a Fall Yard sale, something I have never done, but I am hoping it will be a success. I just have no interest in storing things until next Summer. Hopefully it will do well.  As for these pics, I am really wanting to do some sewing, especially with the new Tilda Fabric I got for my Birthday. I thought these ideas were cute. 
Have a great day!
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment