Tuesday, July 12, 2011

~ More Peonies ~

 I wish I could say these beauties came from my own Peony plant, but no. They are from My husbands Grandmothers house. Normally I would enjoy them on the bush, but they were either broken or laying in the dirt. Had to rescue them. 

 Beautiful Tablescape with my favorite flower and fun new fabric...


 We live in a pretty small town and all our shopping is usually done in a neighboring county that has larger stores like Walmart and Target. However this weekend I discovered a new store... Tuesday Morning. Have you been? It was wonderful. I found many new things that I probably did not need but I couldn't help myself. I love these flip top bottles. Wonderful. 

I find it so crazy how change just puts itself in your path. Just when you think things are going good and normal and nothing eventful is happening.... boom, something changes. It is so ironic how you can be so sure of one thing and by the next day it is different. I guess thats what keeps life interesting. 
Hope you are having a great day. 
Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment