Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I have never been a big fan of New Year Resolutions. Putting that much pressure on yourself is just a setup for disaster. I try to live my life as good as possible. Try not to judge, try to be kind and understanding. I do have my catty moments sure, but I like to think that I put others first. I will say that this year, I am going to focus on myself more. Be more active, eat better than I do already and get outside more even though I am really an Indoor girl. I hope it sets a good example for the two beautiful little girls I am blessed to be raising. Having said that, I am going to make a small list... one that I know I will be able to keep....

~Do more crafting~
~more scrapbooking~
~play with my kids more~
~Watch less TV and listen to the radio more~
~Be more active~ 
~Spend less money by being more creative~
~Eat better... healthier~
~Get rid of clutter!!!!~

Enjoy the rest of your year... there is only 2 days left of 2010!
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment