Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My New "Old" Favorite

I was so upset that I couldn't get my old favorite perfume, Spring Fever by Origins, so I have replaced the sad empty bottle for a full one of my 2nd favorite, Amazing Grace by Philosophy. I am always "amazed" by the amount of people who comment on how good I smell when I wear this, its almost freaky...

I love the words on the front of the Body Butter, in case you cant read them...

How you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. And so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson. In the end, it all comes down to one word. Grace. Its how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment