Monday, April 19, 2010

Dragons





This weekend my Husband took our 6 year old to see the new How to Train your Dragons Movie. They loved it. This was my Daughters first Movie Theater experience and she was rediculous with excitement. I loved seeing her face everytime she told me about the movie. While they were watching the movie, the precocious toddler (a nice way of saying it) and I went shopping. I found myself wandering into the Coach Factory Outlet and coming home with the most wonderful butter soft WHITE bag. I am in love... However after much deliberation over the weekend, have decided to return it. I find that I am terrified to own a 100+ dollar bag that can get destroyed with one jump of a dog paw or one touch of a sticky lollypop hand. So the practical person inside me will return it... oh well... maybe brown....

No comments:

Post a Comment