Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I am usually not the type to set a resolution, prefering to just live my life the best and most honest way I can. I try to eat healthy (with the occasional piece of chocolate) and hate excersize, but try to chase my children around as often as possible. But this year I resolved to clear out the clutter. My husband and I are Flea Market, Garage Sale and Thrift store enthusiasts. The treasure hunt is what truly drives us to go through boxes of unknown items and find those diamonds in the rough, some of which are repurposed in our home, or sold online. We have at least 2 yard sales of our own each year just to stay ahead of our masses. However, this year I am getting rid of more than normal. I have vowed to clear off counters and eliminate "stuff" from our modest home. I have gotten a pretty good start, but something tells me, spring will come soon in the form of an early yard sale. Which is good...because I have to gear up for what this summer will bring. Bring on the sales...

No comments:

Post a Comment