Thursday, January 14, 2010

Collections




What is it about collecting that is so much fun. I love to collect. I previously mentioned that my Husband and I love to hit Yard sales and Thrift stores in search of that wonderful item to add to our eclectic collections, or start new ones. I have many collections... teacups, baskets, boyds animals, etc. I love grouping them together, using them for decoration and just using them in everyday life. I especially love the older items, wondering where they have been and how they were used. We have even started our daughter on the dangerous path of collecting. She looks at every yard sale, coin purse in hand, for the special horse to add to her own collection. Question is...is it healthy? I think there are worse things than giving that special item a good home. You just need to know when to stop and let it go to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment