Monday, October 14, 2019

Fall, Apples, and Starbucks







Beautiful Fall Day!
Apple picking, and Starbucks. I just love this season!
It has been a hard few weeks. I had a shake up at work. My boss and good friend has recently resigned and I am still a little heart broken. Change is often good but also so hard in the beginning. I am hesitant about the change to come, new boss, new ways of doing things at work. But I have faith that it will all be okay. I just take each day as it comes. And focus on our goals. On top of that, I had to break plans with our good friends because of scheduling conflicts. While I am happy to work and move forward with home goals. Its hard to have to forfeit other plans as well. I miss my friend and her girls too and I hope to see them soon. I know it will all be okay....
But Fall fun and a little Starbucks helps!
Happy Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment