Sunday, December 23, 2018

Spoiled.... Just a little...


Good Morning!

It is officially Christmas Break.
The last week of school was thankfully fast and furious. Christmas programs, parties, and lots of fun.
I was very much spoiled by my co-workers and some of the students.
I love love love my job. 
When I decided to go back to work, it was a very bittersweet decision. And the first year was hard. I was lucky to be in the same building with my kids, but, while I was able to be there for my Middle schooler (now High School), my baby in 3rd (now 4th) suffered a little. I was not able to go on as many field trips or help in the classroom as much.
But looking at her now, she is more independent and confident in herself, as well a growing up too fast, but we will talk about that another time.
But when I talk to them, they are so happy I am there and there are many more opportunities for the future. 
Plus, I feel like I found me again.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment