Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Scholastic Art and Writing Competition










Hello! Happy March 14th!
I have been taking a little break, getting through this very un-wintery winter. Working, getting through sickness and just waiting for Spring Break to get here. Last weekend I had the honor of accompanying my oldest daughter to Denver Co. and seeing her art in the Scholastic Art and Writing Competition. There were over 2000 entries and only 200 picked to hang and she was one of them. SO very proud of her.
IT was a  wonderful time for us to spend together. 
Since going back to work, I feel like moments like these are less and less. She will be 14 in a little over a week and growing up so very fast. It was so fun to see the City through her eyes. I saw a young lady, with so much possibility and opportunities. I saw the way her eyes lit up being down town. Walking everywhere and I could tell it is going to be something she considers when she heads to college. Her future is so bright and I just hope she keeps wanting to take me along for the ride. 
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment