Sunday, October 29, 2017

Everything Halloween in One Day
















Hello, Happy Sunday!
I am finally able to sit down. I feel like I am doing everything for Halloween in one day. I have to say, going back to work has been great, fun even. I feel good about it, my kids do not seem lacking in any way, and its nice making money and contributing that way.
The downside... I can not get stuff done. I am not talking about the everyday stuff. I am talking about the fun stuff. And this Halloween has been a huge eye opener. Its so hard to be that mom who always does the fun stuff when I am just plain tired. Those traditions that I hold so dear, are stressful and a chore. I still do them, knowing if I dont, I will regret it. My kids and husband look at me like I am crazy. But I just tell myself, one day, they will appreciate it. 
Ha ha. I know I will always be glad I did it. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment