Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bare Trees...Winter Around The Corner



Bare trees in the Mountains. Got to enjoy a hike in the high country a few weeks ago. Most of the leaves have already fallen, snows in the air. 
Not as soon as where we used to live, but coming soon enough. At our house we still have a few green leaves that haven't turned yet mixed in with the yellow and brown. But its starting. There is more on the ground than on the trees. 

I am anxious for 2017. This last year has been such a roller coaster. I admit, last December when we found out my Hubs had Cancer, all I could think about was living my life alone. How was I going to be a single mom, how was I going to raise my girls alone, how was I going to survive this. So much uncertainty, and sadness. I couldn't hardly talk about it without crying. Even typing now is hard. But through the year, I have learned so much about this disease. I have learned to have hope, to be positive, to keep going. I have seen such strength in him, in our kids. We have met some amazing people, been through so much. Been supported by our amazing friends, family and Doctors. Yes the medical bills are overwhelming, and our credit is suffering, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. 2017 will be better and hope will overcome any doubt. I am sure of it. I am looking forward and enjoying the quiet of the Thanksgiving Holiday to come. Halloween gets put away this week, and the Turkeys come out.

Have a wonderful November 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment