Friday, September 23, 2016

Homecoming...Friday....


Hello, Happy Friday!
Hello weekend.
It is well needed. This week has been super busy. Hubby is recovering from Chemo treatments, kids have activities and homework each day and then on top of it all, there is Homecoming week. 
My youngest doesnt feel the presure for homecoming week, but the oldest and I do. This year was much calmer. No floats in the parade, but our PTA paints faces for school spirit. And then they all enjoy the parade, so its a busy day. Now we are home, its rainy and cold. They furnace is kicking in, and the kids are snuggled up, and happy. Tomorrow is cleaning day. I am looking for a good crock pot recipe and planning my attach on the house. It is far too cluttered and I am over it. Lol.
Until then, 
Have a great weekend.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment