Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Springtime Turquoise Porch Goodies






Good Morning...
Just a quick post.
Wanted to share some of my thrifting goodies. 

I found this turquoise bistro set for $50, I was so excited. 
I have been selling and clearing out clutter on the porch and looking for something just like this.
I was sure I was going to have to buy new, but NO!
I found one. 
I also found this cute chandelier, which was a mess. I took off all the extra stuff on it. Clipped all wires, painted it and stuck some battery powered candles on it. Perfect. Just need a bet of a longer chain I think. But for now. Love. it. 

On top of this, I also found a metal chicken feeder. (Decoration for now, useful later when I talk hubby into chickens).  And this fun ceiling tile which also got a fun makeover with turquoise. 
I love spray paint. 
Lol.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment