Saturday, December 5, 2015

Beautiful Trees










Happy Saturday!
I am soo glad the weekend is here. 
It was our first week back from Thanksgiving and it was a busy one. 
Cleaning up, decorating for the Holiday season, PTA meeting, Christmas shopping, Volunteering at school all day Friday and then working at our Family Craft night Friday night. 
Now for finishing our decorating, (Outdoor Christmas lights), and putting all the containers away. Now I can focus on enjoying the season.
Ha ha. 

I was looking through my pinterest pins, not to mention, my own decor around the house, and I realized, I have alot of trees. I admit, once we build a bigger house, I would love a few more, maybe one in every room. (Yes I am that person). So todays post is all about trees. 
I love all the ones I have found on the web.
Such great ideas. 

I am off today to find a few Craft fairs.
Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment