Monday, July 6, 2015

Grey Obsession....


I am loving these new pillows and grey curtains from Ikea....


Not to mention this large lantern that I have been wanting for some time. I can't wait to use it for all the upcoming holidays...


These amazing canvas baskets were my favorite find at Ross... perfect for holding yarn and stuff...






Then I finally painted my Ikea stool that I have had for over 2 years. Battleship grey... goes great with all my other Grey's and it was free, we already had it around the house.


This great little cart was my yard sale find at $5. Perfect for my craft items. The grey boxes were 50% off at Hobby lobby....




And last, I have been wanting one of these letters forever and Hobby Lobby had them 50% off as well...


Hello!!! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great July 4th Weekend!
Ours was great! 

I am happy to be getting things done and organized around the house. Summer seems to be moving by fast. Back to school catalogs have started arriving in the mail and my girls are already talking about new backpacks. 

Until then.... I  will just enjoy my Grey's. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment