Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring Time






Hello! Happy Monday!

I know it's been a week since I posted last. I don't know where the time goes. 
This weekend was full of tree and flower planting. As well as a fair amount of critter catching. And a little bit of irrigation ditch re-routing. 

We planted an Apple tree, a pear tree, peonies, lavender, Honeysuckle, and hops.
I still want to add hydrangea bushes and then we will be onto veggies.

We are starting with a small container garden of tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, cantaloupe and onions. Yum!
I am looking forward to harvesting!

While planting and watering I also noticed we were being overrun with aphids... sooooo I ordered ladybugs and praying Mantis eggs.

Then while doing irrigation ditch maintenance.... the girls caught snakes!
Ugh!

Whew!!!
I am glad the week is here.
Weekends are far too busy.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment