Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last Day of School Catchup....

 My sweet baby girl graduated from Preschool. Now onto Kindergarten...


 Then we joined my big girl in her class. They started the day off with Owl Pellet Dissection... Very cool. Much more so than I would have thought. Baby girl even got into it...

 Then we walked to the local historical museum in town, went on a tour, then walked to the town square for a picnic and lots of play through the dandelions... 

  Then the kids went back to school and settled down to the movie Frozen and icepops, and then we said goodbye. I am so proud of my big girl. She is being so brave. She has gone to school with these kids since Preschool and now we are going where she knows no one, and she is ready.


Ahhhh, summer break. I know its been summer break for a good 5 days now, but I am just now catching up. We went straight into a yard sale weekend after the last day of school. 

It was bittersweet. This will be the first time my girls have had to start over. We are moving 8 hours away in August and starting a new school. It was so very hard to say goodbye. They did better than me.

I am going to miss everyone so much. Good thing there is skype and internet. Got to keep in touch.

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment