Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentines Day Recap...





Hello!  Happy Friday. I know its been a week since Valentines Day, but I felt I should do a quick recap before I start posting about springy things. Ha Ha. 

We are finally starting to thaw. Things are melting, the rain boots are making an appearance... for puddle stomping you know. And I am already planning on digging out bubbles, sidewalk chalk and kites. Yep, its starting to feel like spring. Oh there will still be plenty of snow storms, but these are the kind that melt fast. I am happy to say the birds are singing and the air smells clean and fresh. 

We are having our besties over today and while the big girls are taking a hip hop dance class (so fun), the rest of us girls are gonna hang out. 

Hope your day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment