Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fun Fall Or Winter Photo's... What to do....







Hello, Happy Wednesday!  I am sitting here, wondering what mother nature has in store for us. Every year, we have a standing tradition. We meet up with our bestest friends, take lots of fun fall inspired golden leafed photos, and have a wonderful day of frolicking in the leaves and admiring the firey colors around us. This year, because of scheduling conflicts and SNOW... we keep delaying. The leaves are changing and now falling, and I am wondering if our tradition might have to be more of a Winter picture day. I am determined to do it this Friday, although the weather man says I might have more white than gold in my future. 

Pinterest has some wonderful ideas, however, for those changes. 

Either way, I am determined to have a wonderful, traditional day with my Girls. 

Hope your day is great!

Smile!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment