Monday, September 9, 2013

Blueberry Cobbler... YUMMY

 Today, I made the best cobbler/crumble ever. I had a few containers of blueberries that were very ripe and needed to make something with them since I hate throwing food away...
And this is what I found. It is soooo yummy!

Hope your Monday is just as sweet!

 

Ingredients

6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup milk
3 cups fresh blueberries
  
  •   Heat oven to 350°F. Pour melted butter into 8 or 9-inch square baking dish.(I used a pie dish, worked great)
  •   In medium bowl, whisk together Bisquick mix, sugar, and milk; pour over melted butter.
  •   Sprinkle blueberries evenly over Bisquick batter. Bake 42 to 47 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment