Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years Resolutions...



I am not much into resolutions. I think it puts way too much pressure on an already hectic life. But this year I have a few...

1. volunteer less ( I really need to learn how to say no)
2. read and play with my kids more. I have gotten really used to my older daughter reading to my little one as homework. 
3. get more exercise.... need I say more?
4. learn to take really good pictures and try to make my photos look more professional (already learning my new camera)
5. make homemade noodles (trying this this weekend)
6. finish a granny square blanket (I am getting on to this one pretty good)

anyways... this is my list. I think it is pretty doable... maybe the only obsticle is the the exercise... he he!

Hope you have a great weekend. 

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment