Tuesday, June 5, 2012

~ Fun Stuff From Ikea ~


 I already have these cups in white and wanted some in blue to match my kitchen. I think I will add some other blue pieces on my next Ikea trip. 


 (this is what I am hoping my stool will look like soon, just deciding on the right color)

Hello, Happy Tuesday! I am tired. Yesterday we spent a good portion of the day shopping in Ikea. You know what I mean. Ikea takes a good portion of the day. Add in 4 hours of driving and traffic and its a long day. Luckily my girls and I had great girl time together. We had lunch and looked at all the fun toys and kids furniture (both have added a swivel bubble type chair to their Christmas lists) and then they went to the Smalland area for an hour while I had quiet alone Ikea time. I had a ball. I picked up my dishes and some other essentials. The stool I have been eyeing for awhile and finally decided to get it. I also got some white curtains for the living room and a set of Red curtains out of the as is section that I am saving for Christmas, as well as a feather pillow/cushion that has already found a spot on the couch. Now to clean and put it all away. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment