Monday, September 12, 2011

Touches of Fall

 Fall leaves and pumpkins...

 One of my favorite fall scents... I am also trying out Scentsy's new scent Pumpkin Marshmallow... yum!

 My couch with fall quilt and pillows... I actually have a plan to change the green ones to golden yellow... 

 My latest greatest garage sale find... I have been looking forever and finally found an old laundry basket cart.... yeah! My fall blankets look great in it!

 Apples ready for a cobbler...

 Yummy mellowcreame pumpkins that I can only get this time of year... I love them!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was really great. Our garage sale went great, alot of stuff gone.  I was able to do some baking, see some friends, and start cleaning up for winter. Hard to believe that Summer is over and Fall is here. I love Fall and I am trying my best to squeeze as much time out of it as possible. 
Among all that I did this weekend, there was also a fair amount of remembering as well. In all of our daily trials and busy lives, it's easy to forget that 10 years ago, so many lost so much. Seeing it on TV brought so much back. I am thankfull everyday that my family is well and healthy and my heart goes out to everyone affected by September 11, 2001, as well as to all the families of Soldiers who are still affected today. 
Thank you!
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment