Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Fever....

I think people seriously under estimate the power of Spring Fever. It causes desire to shop, desire to clean, the need to eliminate clutter, the need to change curtains, slipcovers, rugs, towels, etc... and it makes some of us want to change homes altogether. I have been wanting to move elsewhere for some time now. However in this economy, there hasn't been much change in that department. When you drive through our town, just about 3/4's of it are for sale. It is a sad sign of the times. People just aren't moving in and they are moving out at an alarming rate. Still, I hold out hope for tomorrow, and the next day, that someone will see our house and know that it is just what they want. Until then, I will keep changing curtains, rugs and slipcovers and dream of future possibilities. 
Have a great day! 

(P.S. No these are not my toes... I wish... I need a pedicure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment