Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun Weekend Finds

This weekend was very cold and I wasnt feeling good... hence the lack of posts. But my new Rachel Ashwell book came Saturday... finally. I ordered it on April 1st and finally got it in the mail. I was perfectly happy to sit and be sick and read it.

On Thursday, my new Halltree arrived. I usually try to only repurpose older furniture, but my mom was so generous and purchased this for us. I love it. Finally a nice place to keep all my magazines and hang stuff. My husband was less than thrilled with the assembly process, but the final product is exactly what I was hoping for. The watering can was my Sunday garage sale find. I have always wanted one of these and for $10.00 I finally have one. It needs some serious cleaning, but I cant wait to fill it with flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment